Saturday, June 18, 2005

Marr!age
When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.
Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener!
The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What ..does a woman want?''
A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence
Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes MR.CVRK, Its Arumuga pandian - Thank you for adding my blog - blogrolled u too

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home