Thursday, July 13, 2006

Best Out of Office Auto Replies

1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
3. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return From holiday on 4 April. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order It was received.
4. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system… You are Currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 13 weeks.
5. I’ve run away to join a different circus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been coming to this blog once in a way, and checking out ur stuff, really incredible pics.... just wanted to say ...keep up the good work

Friday, July 14, 2006 1:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home