Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today's STORY
A guy dials home from work. A strange woman answers.

GUY: "Who is this?"
MAID: "This is the maid."
GUY: "We don't have a maid!"
MAID: "I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."
GUY: "Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"
MAID: "Ummm..... she's upstairs with someone whom I just figured was her husband."
The guy is fuming.
GUY: " Listen, would you like to make 50,000 bucks?"
MAID: "What do I have to do?"
GUY: "I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that lady and the jerk she is with."
The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears the footsteps, followed by two gunshots. The maid comes back to the phone.
MAID: "What should I do with the bodies?"
GUY: "Throw them in the swimming pool!"
Maid: "What? But there's no pool here!"
Long pause.........................
GUY: "Uh.. Is this 8324825?"
MAID: "No."
GUY: "Oh.. Sorry......Wrong number.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home