Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Humour from great minds
From: Tuticorin @ Tamilnadu
Image hosted by sixfaces.blogspot.com
“As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...” - Sir Norman Wisdom
“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.” - Erno Philips
“ I only go to work on days that don't end in a 'y'.” -Robert Paul
“We spend the first twelve months of our children's liv!es teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up. - Phyllis Diller
“Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children.
Men have the same choice we've always had: work or prison.” - Tim Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home