Thursday, October 13, 2005

STUPID QUESTIONS WITH THE SMART ANSWERS
Image hosted by sixfaces.blogspot.com
Girl: May I hold your hand?
Boy: No thanks, it isn't heavy.

GIRL: Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY: You love me...

GIRL: If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY: Sure, what's your phone number??

GIRL: I think the poorest people are the happiest.
BOY: Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple

GIRL: Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY: Don't you ever want to improve??

Girl: I love you and I could die for you!
Boy: How soon??

BOY: I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL: Yes, but would you stay there??

WIFE: You tell a man something; it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
HUSBAND: You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

MARY: John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do u think, Peter?
PETER: A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home