Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Letter & the Reply

A LETTER WRITTEN BY A WORKER TO HIS BOSS FOR A PAY RAISE

Dear Bo$$,
A$ all of u$ have read from the new$ paper$, our country'$ economy ha$ recovered from rece$$ion. In thi$ life, we all need $omething mo$t desperately. I am $ure, you $hould have under$tood the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your e$tablishment.I $uppo$e, you have $ensed what I mean and I hope your goodselve$ would re$pond $oon.

Your'$ $incerely,
$amuel Norman

THE NEXT DAY, HE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING REPLY FROM THE BOSS

Dear NOrman,

I kNOw you are working hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. What you read in the news is NOthing but a NOtion. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt in a position to anNOunce any profits. NOw the news papers are saying that the leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure about aNOther recession. After NOvember, ecoNOmy is expected to NOse dive some more.I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean!!

Yours Truly,
ArNOld Smith


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is too funny! smart...

Monday, April 02, 2007 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home